Sunday, May 20, 2012

Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up, To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie.

okay well, 
for those of you who don't know..
I moved out of my parents house in February.
its a cute little apartment... 
Ghetto..
but yeahh.....

this is our kitchen. :]

and our family room. :]

our bathroom. :]

I feel like its cuter in person..
and I don't have a picture of our rooms.. 
but thats okayy. :] 

Now I live with my best friend 

Shibby Amber Durrant


she is awesome and I'm so glad she is my roommate. :]
and yes, I blog about her a lot.. 
thats just how awesome she is!!! :]]
I love her so much!! :]

we also live with a girl named

Mandy Sue Christensen

We gotta love having missmandysue around! :] 
she's pretty great. 
and she's looking for someone to either buy her contract 
or someone to share her room. :] 

I love living in my apartment with these girls. :] 
they are pretty great. :]

so much has happened.. 
so I will try to blog more often. :] 
and keep you updated on my life. :]


Jessie Lyn.

the jeffersons theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment